INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
Santucci & Partners StP a r.l.- Via V. E. Orlando, 8 – 06128 Perugia (PG) Italy – VAT number: 028926505467, the Data Controller, hereby informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated below.
The Data Controller undertakes to protect the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your rights.
1) TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
We process personal data communicated by you (name, e-mail, company name, telephone, etc.) in the context of spontaneously submitted requests and data that are collected independently by the website.
- Data provided by you: personal, identifying and non-sensitive data that you have provided in order to make enquiries by e-mail, through the contact form or by phone about our products/services
Please note: Users under 16 years of age may not provide any personal data without the consent of their parents or legal guardian.
2) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
We will process your personal data:
A) to fulfil our contractual obligations; to provide a response to your requests for information; to calculate a quotation you have requested from us; to execute contracts for the purchase of products or the commissioning of services; to provide you with the necessary support in regard to the products and services you have purchased.
B) to perform aggregate statistical analysis on an anonymous basis to improve our services;
C) for administrative purposes and for the fulfilment of legal obligations such as, for instance, those of an accounting or tax nature, or to comply with requests from legal authorities.
D) if you send us your CV, exclusively for selection purposes.
3) IS THE CONTRIBUTION OF DATA MANDATORY?
The provision of your data is always optional, but failure to provide it may make it impossible to proceed with certain processing operations, such as those strictly related to the performance of a contract or the provision of services you have requested.
4) PLACE, PROCESSING METHODS AND PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION
The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations indicated in Article 4 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code and Article 4 of the GDPR, namely: collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking,
communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are stored at the Data Controller’s premises and are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The data you submit is not saved on our website.
The Data Controller shall process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes and in any case no longer than 10 years from the end of the relationship for Purposes under point C and no longer than 38 months from the collection of data for Purposes under point B.
5) ACCESS TO DATA
The data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in point 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as internal appointees and/or managers of the treatment and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software assistance technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional offices, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
6) TRANSFER OF DATA
The data will not be disclosed, sold or exchanged with subjects other than the owner, managers and appointed representatives without your express and explicit consent.
7) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to know which of your personal data are being processed. In particular, you have the right to access, rectify, cancel as well as the right to data portability, the right to restrict the processing and the right to object to the processing, if the conditions exist.
Below is a brief outline of your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data.
- The right of access allows you to obtain confirmation that the Owner is processing your personal data and, if necessary, access such data and information about it;
- The right to rectification allows you to obtain the modification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and, for the purposes of processing, to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data;
- The right to erasure allows you to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay (e.g.: when your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected), subject to the exceptions provided for by applicable law (e.g.: when the retention of your data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations applicable to the Data Controller). Cancellation will be carried out within the technical time limits;
- The right to data portability allows you, in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law, to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you that you have provided. You may transmit this data to another Data Controller, provided that this right can be recognised to you under applicable law, and unless it may result in an infringement of the rights and freedoms of others;
- The right to the restriction of processing allows you, under specific circumstances provided for by applicable law, to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data. In such cases, the Owner may only continue to process your data in a limited number of cases, for example to exercise your rights of defence or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- The right to object to data processing allows you, under specific circumstances provided for by applicable law, to object to the processing of your personal data unless there are overriding legitimate reasons, rights or liberties that allow the Owner to continue with the processing.
For more information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, you can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com
8) AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY
Last update:: October 2021